Sunday, July 19, 2009

a funny story...

the guy said : this time of break up really too pain...every time when go some place that have memory of her...my heart like kenal knife...the painful of each knife is keep increasing...i know only 3weeks...i also don't know why i can hurt until like that...is it needed? only can tell feeling is cant control at all...actually my concept is so easy only...i just wan my love happy...she happy every things for me is okay already..i tot treat her good, always make her happy, take good care of her, then should be no problem and will be maintain the relation very good...finally i got the result is not what i think!! why the result is like that? i really cant accept it!!!!
i don't know what i did make her like that. really! i keep on ask myself i don't wan any reward de!!! i treat her good not wan her treat me good back!!!! i jz wan her happy...thats all...why? why i will get this kind of result? she wont know how much painful i having now...if she feel that leave her can make her life more happy...i decide to leave is okay for...i suffer never mind...she stay in the good life then every things will be okay.

1 comment: